You Can Succeed with Medical Weight Loss – Houston, TX
Losing weight often seems like unattainable goal. That is because traditional weight loss plans take a “one size fits all” approach that inevitably leads to failure. Every person is unique, with completely different nutritional, hormonal and genetic make-ups and needs. To truly bring long-term success, diets need to be tailored to your individual needs and overseen by health care professionals who will help coach you and teach you new healthy lifestyle habits. Obesity doesn’t have to be overwhelming: you can succeed with medical weight loss, Houston TX.
Our Comprehensive Program for Medical Weight Loss – Houston TX
- Nutrition counseling – Most diets – especially fad diets – often prescribe unhealthy calories cuts or eliminate necessary vitamins and minerals from your food intake. Not only does this create lingering health problems, it can cause you to feel sluggish or rundown as well. We show you how to make healthy food choices that meet your body’s individual nutritional needs.
- Personalized fitness routines – Exercise can be a prime example of “too much of a good thing.” Excessive exercise, or attempting too strenuous a routine too quickly, can actually disrupt your body’s chemistry and lead to weight gain. Instead, we show you how to exercise within your body’s needs and limitations.
- Hormone optimization – When our hormones are out of balance it can affect the way our body processes and stores fat. Bringing your hormones back into alignment will help your body eliminate fat more effectively.
- Detoxification – Our bodies are constantly absorbing toxins from our environment, and these toxins take up residence in our organs and blood. Flushing these toxins from your system boosts your immune system and restores normal function to your organs.
- Vitamin supplementation – While a well-rounded diet supplies a good foundation of minerals and vitamins, individual bodies may require more than food provide (such as iron, calcium, and vitamin D).
- Personalized plan – As we mentioned earlier, each person is unique and thus requires a unique weight loss plan. We use the latest techniques and provide advanced education and methods to empower you to reach your weight loss goals. We keep your unique metabolic makeup in mind and focus on helping you attain long-lasting results.
- Medical expertise and supervision – For individual medical weight loss, Houston TX turns to Dr. Minni Malhotra, MD, FAARM, ABAARM. Dr. Malhotra is Board Certified in Family Medicine and is also Board Certified with the American Board of Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine. She is passionate about helping patients achieve their health goals and will be with you every step of the way.
Anchor Wellness Center – Medical Weight Loss in Houston, TX
With a professionally supervised medical weight loss program, achieving a healthy weight no longer has to seem like an impossibility. With our structured, holistic, medical approach, you can achieve your goals and improve your overall health. If you are ready to make a change, call us today at (832) 246-8437.
<h2>Schedule A FREE 10 Minute</h2>