BIOIDENTICAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY -BHRT
A hormone specialist can greatly improve your quality of life. Hormone therapy has been studied in depth and extensive supportive data is present in the medical literature for the benefits of bio-identical hormone replacement. A bioidentical hormone is simply a hormone that is identical to a hormone produced by the human body.
Male Hormone Replacement
Testosterone deficiency in men can cause:
- Irritability or “Grumpy old men” Syndrome
- Reduced Libido and Erectile Function
- Decreased Sexual Desire and Decreased Sexual Fantasies
- Decreased Effectiveness of Workouts
- Decreased Firmness of Erections
- Longer Recovery Time Between Erections
- Longer Recovery Time Between Orgasms
- Pain and Stiffness in Joints
- Loss of Drive and Competitive Edge
- Decreased Morning Erections
- Testosterone replacement improves libido, erections, heart and brain health, mood, depression, metabolism and inflammation.
Female Hormone Replacement
Estrogen deficiency in women can cause:
- Decreased Libido
- Vaginal Dryness and Itching
- Dry Skin and Wrinkles
- Decreased Memory
- Decreased Attention Span
- Hot Flashes
- Increased Weight Gain in the Abdominal and Hip Areas
- Elevated Cholesterol
- Blood Pressure
- Shortness of Breath
- Difficulty Sleeping
Estrogen replacement can improve menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats and reversal of bone loss leading to osteoporosis, improved sleep, emotional stability, libido and quality of life.
Progesterone deficiency can cause:
- Breast swelling
- Breast tenderness
- Fluid Retention
- Mood Swings
- Sleep Disturbances
- Heavy or Irregular Menstrual Cycles
EXPERT MEDICAL TREAMENT
We offer customized hormone replacement plans after detailed assessment and testing. BHRT should be administered by experienced physicians who will monitor your hormone levels and optimize their dosage accordingly.
BHRT combined with lifestyle modifications, changes in diet, and moderate exercise can have a positive impact on your health, improve your quality of life, and help you look better and feel younger. A comprehensive medical approach is needed to optimize your health, renew your energy levels, and restore your body to feeling years younger. Hormone replacement therapy requires a holistic approach, if you want to slow down the aging process, stay healthy, and live longer.